One-way Thermostatic Mixer Valve
Introducing the world's safest showering experience; designed to be equally beautiful and practical.
Utilising our unique temperature control mechanism, the water flow responds and counteracts quickly to changing water temperature and pressure to regulate a safe and controlled showering experience.
Featuring the latest in wax temperature sensing technology, the Meir TMV automatically maintains a consistent temperature.
The built-in anti-scalding safety precaution valve will protect your loved ones from hot water burns, while the safety override button prevents the accidental setting of the water temperature above 38 degrees.
With a high water flow rate output (even at low pressure), this thermostatic mixer can be used in a wide range of installations and in most countries around the world.
All coloured components are finished in an extremely resilient Electroplated Matte Black coating for greater durability compared to Powder Coated matte black.
After you have added this item to your shopping cart, you will be guided to order the necessary concealed parts at no additional charge (SKU: MTV01).
The thermostatic mixer can only be installed when the head part and concealed parts are ordered together.
Summary & Specifications
– Single water outlet with with diverter and stop-cap
– Solid DZR brass core protects against corrosion
– Includes Meir's ‘Safety 38’ switch to protect against scalding
– Operating Pressure: 50 kPa to 300kPa (1/2 bar to 3 bar)
– Maximum static pressure: 500kPa (5 bar)
– Maximum hot water temperature: 70°C
– Minimum wall depth including wall finish thickness: 72mm
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir Watermark or logo.
Warranty & Shipping
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used