Round Jumper Valve Wall Top Assemblies
Available on backorder
These cross-handle taps are classic and timeless.
Designed to be used in kitchen, bathroom or laundry.
These taps require an in-wall assembly which can be purchased here: https://www.meirblack.co.uk/products/brass-in-wall-component
If your assembly is installed too deeply in the wall (recessed or setback too far), you may need spindle extensions, which can be ordered here: https://www.meirblack.co.uk/search?q=EXTENDER
Summary & Specifications
– Electroplated matte black finish
– Solid brass construction
– Jumper Valve connection
– Maximum water pressure for this wall tap assembly is 1,000 kPa
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir Watermark or logo.
Warranty & Care
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used