Two-Way Thermostatic Mixer Valve with Diverter
Available on backorder
Introducing one of the world's safest showering experiences; designed to be equally beautiful and practical.
Utilising our unique temperature control mechanism, the water flow responds and counteracts quickly to changing water temperature and pressure to regulate a safe and controlled showering experience.
Featuring the latest in wax temperature sensing technology, the Meir TMV automatically maintains a consistent temperature.
The built-in anti-scalding safety precaution valve will protect your loved ones from hot water burns, while the safety override button prevents the accidental setting of the water temperature above 38 degrees.
With a high water flow rate output (even at low pressure), this thermostatic mixer can be used in a wide range of installations and in most countries around the world.
Price includes the One-Way Thermostatic Shower Mixer Valve - Concealed Part.
Summary & Specifications
– Champagne finish
– Dual water outlet with diverter
– Solid DZR brass core protects against corrosion
– Includes Meir's ‘Safety 38’ switch to protect against scalding
– Maximum hot water temperature: 70°C
– Minimum wall depth including wall finish thickness: 72mm
Every effort has been made to represent, as accurately as possible, the finish / colour of this product on our website. To ensure your expectations are met we recommend visiting one of our selected Stockists to view our range of premium finishes in-store.
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir Watermark or logo.
Warranty & Care
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used