Basin Pop Up Waste 32mm - Overflow / Slotted
Available on backorder
A finishing touch which doesn't compromise on style or durability.
Featuring the same champagne electroplated finish as our larger products, this waste is available with or without overflow fittings.
This 32mm Champagne Pop-up Waste is designed for basin or bath drain hole sizes at approximately 45mm in diameter.
Not sure if you need a champagne pop-up waste with or without an overflow?
An overflow is a small hole in the side of a basin or bath, used to drain excess water away before the basin or bath overflows. If your basin or bath has an overflow hole, it will require a pop-up waste with overflow.
Summary & Specifications
– Champagne finish
– Comes with standard fittings for easy installation
Every effort has been made to represent, as accurately as possible, the finish / colour of this product on our website. To ensure your expectations are met we recommend visiting one of our selected Stockists to view our range of premium finishes in-store.
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir Watermark or logo.
Warranty & Care
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used